Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,166 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00520 PEN / CLP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 11,475 (CH$2,206,271) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,200 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dublin costs €118 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (about 4 hours ago)