Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,220 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17586 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,600 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 7,266 (Mex$ 41,318) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 2 hours ago)