Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,016 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.906 PEN / MYR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 9,244 (RM10,203) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,700 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 7 hours ago)