Cost of living in Kremenchuk, Ukraine vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,048 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13039 PEN / UAH
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kremenchuk (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 5,400 (41,411₴) in Kremenchuk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)