Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,209 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04886 PEN / RUB
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,300 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 5,251 (руб 107,455) in Krasnoyarsk.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)