Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,097 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.905 PEN / MYR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 8,926 (RM9,868) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 7,900 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)