Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,066 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.49386 PEN / TRY
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,500 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 4,608 (9,332TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (33 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 2 hours ago)