Cost of living in Kochi, India vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,300 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05041 PEN / INR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 30% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,900 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,228 (₨123,544) in Kochi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,413 (about 2 hours ago)