Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,214 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11780 PEN / THB
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,300 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,998 (59,408 ฿) in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)