Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,090 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.398 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 9,298 (€2,114) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 7,900 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)