Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,018 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00973 PEN / SDG *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 47% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 4,232 (435,051 Pound) in Kassala.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 4 hours ago)