Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,026 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00099 PEN / UGX
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 26% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,200 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,085 (6,117,543 Shilling) in Kasese.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)