Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,017 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13185 PEN / TWD
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 45% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 12,462 (94,519 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,600 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kingston costs J$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 4 hours ago)