Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,179 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04959 PEN / RUB
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,100 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 5,617 (руб 113,280) in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)