Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,128 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.659 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 5,237 (R$ 7,944) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)