Cost of living in Jalgaon, India vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,214 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04898 PEN / INR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 36% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 7,800 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 5,003 (₨102,154) in Jalgaon.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Talca costs CH$11,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copiapó costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,242 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$130,000 (about 1 hour ago)