Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,010 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.666 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,500 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 5,934 (R$ 8,913) in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)