Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,103 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PEN / IRR *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,400 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,937 (﷼ 79,260,118) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria, Seychelles costs 1,100 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)