Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,327 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00100 PEN / COP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,200 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,164 (COL$6,140,179) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)