Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,179 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00100 PEN / COP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,300 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 5,642 (COL$5,640,961) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)