Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,018 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02297 PEN / PKR *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,200 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 4,843 (₨210,868) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)