Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,139 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00016 PEN / VND
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,100 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 9,080 (58,011,518 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanliurfa costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brest costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Springs, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)