Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,034 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.412 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 13,490 (€3,057) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,800 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 6 hours ago)