Cost of living in Halifax, Canada vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.912 PEN / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,175 prices entered by 298 different people.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 80% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 14,768 (C$5,071) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,200 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)