Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 4% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
Are you moving to Guayaquil? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Guayaquil of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tarragona costs €1.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)