Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,317 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.374 PEN / KYD
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 222% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 27,353 (CI$6,253) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,500 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)