Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,048 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.412 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 11,916 (€2,701) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,000 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 6 hours ago)