Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,069 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.103 PEN / GIP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 98% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 15,864 (£3,109) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,000 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)