Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04942 PEN / INR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 9,687 (₨196,014) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.66 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Qingdao costs 元120 (about 1 hour ago)