Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 996 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05004 PEN / INR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 38% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 16,250 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 9,994 (₨199,735) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 90₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)