Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05026 PEN / INR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 37% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,625 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 9,914 (₨197,257) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)