Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,014 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05066 PEN / INR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 37% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 9,396 (₨185,485) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)