Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04951 PEN / INR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,625 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 10,132 (₨204,642) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 200,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)