Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04973 PEN / INR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 38% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,625 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 9,706 (₨195,167) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$99 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tromsø costs kr 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £345 (about 2 hours ago)