Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,234 prices entered by 482 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05138 PEN / INR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 39% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,625 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 9,482 (₨184,559) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Panama City costs 649 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Norwich costs £25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)