Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,831 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04955 PEN / INR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 38% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 9,276 (₨187,208) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)