Cost of living comparison between Fukuoka, Japan and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03134 PEN / JPY
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 28,918 (¥922,750) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 15,625 in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 600 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)