Cost of living comparison between Fukuoka, Japan and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,301 prices entered by 485 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03130 PEN / JPY
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 29,089 (¥929,511) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 16,250 in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bacolod City costs Php3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 105,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vijayawada costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$660 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Reno, Nevada costs $998 (31 minutes ago)