Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,053 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02913 PEN / JPY
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 24,407 (¥837,942) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 15,625 in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)