Cost of living comparison between Fukuoka, Japan and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03307 PEN / JPY
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 30,953 (¥935,880) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 16,250 in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.400 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $2.95 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Baku costs 12 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $116,898 (42 minutes ago)