Cost of living comparison between Fukuoka, Japan and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03009 PEN / JPY
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 25,930 (¥861,831) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 15,000 in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Genoa costs €1.49 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sakaka costs ﷼ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (35 minutes ago)