Cost of living comparison between Fukuoka, Japan and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03090 PEN / JPY
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 28,793 (¥931,960) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 16,250 in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)