Cost of living comparison between Fukuoka, Japan and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03275 PEN / JPY
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 28,547 (¥871,708) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 15,000 in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lucknow costs ₨1,555 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)