Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,615 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.646 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 7,900 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 5,601 (R$ 8,676) in Fortaleza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronel Oviedo costs 300,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zaragoza costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faro costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)