Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,092 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00709 PEN / SYP *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 43% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,100 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 5,163 (728,503 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)