Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,313 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18444 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,700 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 7,265 (Mex$ 39,389) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 2 hours ago)