Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 PEN / DKK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,223 prices entered by 431 different people.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 83% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)