Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Lima, Peru
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.503 PEN / DKK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,383 prices entered by 328 different people.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 86% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php25,800 (about 1 hour ago)