Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,362 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01870 PEN / LKR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 17% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,700 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 7,254 (387,800 ₨) in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)