Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,058 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.424 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 12,400 (€2,803) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,300 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 5 hours ago)