Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,305 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00052 PEN / PYG
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 20% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,100 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 7,240 (13,965,214 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $4.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (41 minutes ago)