Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,072 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,300 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 7,461 in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)