Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,328 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.48257 PEN / CNY
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 9% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,800 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 8,009 (16,596元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muzaffarpur costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £407 (about 2 hours ago)