Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,073 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.862 PEN / CAD
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 77% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 15,904 (C$5,557) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,000 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 4 hours ago)