Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,034 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.623 PEN / USD
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 14,108 ($3,894) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,500 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)