Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,878 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00001 PEN / VES *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,400 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 4,128 (311,101,880 Bs.S.) in Caracas.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)