Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,106 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.782 PEN / AUD
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 112% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 18,842 (AU$6,774) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,900 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)