Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Lima, Peru (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02359 PEN / ARSX *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 10,210 prices entered by 998 different people.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,700 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 3,852 (ARS $91,631) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 400,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in New York City costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)