Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04701 PEN / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 10,868 prices entered by 1,074 different people.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,900 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 7,259 (ARS $154,395) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Addis Ababa costs 70 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maldonado costs $U13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 5 hours ago)