Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,028 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PEN / KRW
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 99% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 16,485 (₩5,020,115) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,300 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)