Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.638 PEN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,110 prices entered by 290 different people.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 15,239 ($4,189) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,000 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.08 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Västerås costs 7,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £778 (about 2 hours ago)