Cost of living in Bijapur, India vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,117 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04939 PEN / INR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,400 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 5,980 (₨121,061) in Bijapur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 433,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)