Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,102 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.384 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 14,489 (€3,305) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,200 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)