Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,102 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 PEN / COP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,600 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,874 (COL$6,231,886) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (42 minutes ago)