Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00109 PEN / COP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 11,629 (COL$10,624,845) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 5,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ljubljana costs €557 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 35,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)