Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,179 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 PEN / COP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 13,019 (COL$11,560,597) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)