Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,053 prices entered by 543 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00104 PEN / COP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 16,250 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 12,240 (COL$11,816,462) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in N'Djamena costs 16,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in New York City costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 38 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mombasa costs Shilling3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Busan costs ₩55,000 (about 2 hours ago)