Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,913 prices entered by 513 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00110 PEN / COP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 5% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Lisbon is about the same as in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bucharest is 14% more expensive than in Sofia
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,625 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 12,378 (COL$11,251,352) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Dublin costs €102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ankara costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,245 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)