Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,310 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 PEN / COP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,700 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,635 (COL$6,123,553) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)