Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 PEN / COP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 16,250 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 13,113 (COL$11,320,604) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Pisa costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Luxembourg costs €2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bijapur costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)