Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Lima, Peru
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 996 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 PEN / COP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 16,250 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 12,758 (COL$11,154,144) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pescara costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bhavnagar costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amman costs Dinar 130 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨9 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Alanya costs 80TL (30 minutes ago)